VIEW ALL GROUPS
Other places to find me:
ZIGGYRBE10K has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Where art thou, my unconventional soul mate?
Where art thou, my vegan soulmate? I went pescetarian in my home country (Argentina) when I turned 25. I didn't know any vegetarian people at the time, and everybody thought I had become crazy and that I'd die of malnutrition. I've became vegan only three years ago.
The last three years have been a roller coaster of various types of activism, and I'm now mostly dedicated to a project I've founded, rbe10k, with the goal of eliminating worldwide poverty within an adult lifetime.
I'm at a time trying to juggle wanting to develop a social life whilst being introverted, vegan, geared towards social change, and separated with late teenage children. Most of my social interaction is online and international (mostly as a result of rbe10k), which is pretty lame, and it definitely doesn't address my need to socialise, and the chance to develop a romance. Plus, being an envirovegan puts me at odds with most vegans I've met, and being a non-political and non-confrontational social change activist puts me at odds with most social change activists I've met. I am still to find my niche!
Some of the attributes I have that I value are an inability to get offended (it does have its drawbacks though), not being jealous nor possessive, being respectful and supportive, tender and sweet, adventurous, aware of my codependent behaviours (and that of others'), great cook, musical, open-minded and critical thinker, physically affectionate, and generous in every sense.
In looking for a soulmate, I realise that a relationship with someone who's not vegan (or almost vegan) tends to be conflictive. I'm looking for someone to support, be supported by, and learn from each other; a mutual companion and witness, someone with whom we can experience being fully honest and unashamed and silly, be mutually interested in each-other's stuff, and support each other in growing independent and fulfilled.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- computers, internet, painting, cooking & recipes, larp, photography, cosplay, mime, puzzles and brain teasers, movies, reading, dancing, music, robotics, fleamarkets, naturism, science, baking, gardening, sewing, board games, history, nudism, writing
- Body Type
- average, a few extra pounds
- comedy, psychological thrillers, drama, romance, romantic comedy, horror, sci-fi, action, indie, animation, mockumentaries, black & white films, murder mysteries, classics, nothing but porn
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- a little gray, dark brown
- Caucasian, Vulcan
- divorced, separated
- Have Kids
- Education Level
- currently in college
- Computer related / Hardware, Journalist / Writer, Technical / Science / Engineering
- Income level
- Do you smoke?
- socially, 420, no - open to dating smokers though
- Do you drink?
- wine, beer, socially
- I currently live
- Socially, I am
- better in small groups, shy at first, but warm up quickly
- Political Views
- socialist, green party, independent, libertarian, not interested in politics, progressive
- Food Related
- Diet Every Now & Then, Vegan
- activist, introvert, artistic, lover, clown, nerd, frugal, pirate, fun loving, professional, romantic, geek, total slacker, intellectual, tree hugger
- goatee, superhero, magician, mime, ninja, nudist, pirate at heart, artist, rocket scientist, designer
- Religious Views
- Buddhist, Not Religious, but Spiritual, Atheist
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink), socially, does coffee count?
- I'm looking for
- relationship, romance, conversation, soulmate, dating, the yin to my yang, friends - with benefits, friends only, miss right, miss right now
- My Sign
- i don't believe in zodiac signs, i was born in september, virgo : aug. 23-sept. 22
- Cats, No pets currently (but like them)
- Jazz-Fusion, Punk, Techno, Chamber, Karaoke, R and B, Trance, Classical, Motown, Rap, Country, Opera, Reggae, World, Dance, Pop, Relaxation and Meditation, Alternative Rock, Folk, Indie, Post Rock, Rock, Funk, Industrial, Progressive Rock, Ska, Bluegrass, Hip Hop, Jazz, Soul, Celtic, House
- Hair Style
- Fitness & Sports
- cycling, hiking, martial arts
- English, Esperanto, Spanish
- Non-Vegan, But Interested ; Newly Vegan ; Longterm Vegan ; Raw Vegan ; Eco-friendly ; Former Vegetarian, Now Vegan ; Fruitarian ; Organic
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Their Body Type
- thick, fit, voluptuous, pleasantly plump, a few extra pounds, skinny, athletic, slender, average, slim, bodybuilder, supermodel, disabled
ZIGGYRBE10K's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for ZIGGYRBE10K*
Favorites / Friends for ZIGGYRBE10K
Last forum posts of ZIGGYRBE10K on Vegan Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for ZIGGYRBE10K
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Vegan Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for ZIGGYRBE10K
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Vegan Passions video game Library
Vegan Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- Vegan Dating Service
- Veggie Connection
- Green Thumb Dating
- Veggie Romance
- Green Personal Ads
Raw Food Energy
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World