VEGNUT

  • VEGNUT Identifies As:
  • Gender: Male
  • Orientation:Straight
  • STATS Height: 5'09"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Age: 47 years old.
  • LOCATION

  • Last time online It's been a while
  • EDIT

Mini-messages             Question Mark

VEGNUT has no messages.

Other places to find me:

    VEGNUT has no current links.

Click to open
My Passions Network Sites:


    For Logged In Members Only

Gifts:


    No gifts yet

My Description

Looking for a cool vegan chic and vegan friends

Looking for a cool vegan chic and vegan friends I am vegan for life & trying to be green as possible. I live in Ithaca. I love to cook & play with new recipes. I always have fresh herbs in my fridge (rosemary,basil, marjoram,thyme, sage) & organic veggies. I am 90% organic & the other 10% comes from eating out. I juice every morning and somehow I don't have a craving for coffee anymore. I love hangin with my nephew and nieces(the only reason I moved back east), traveling (45states&9 countries), nature, gardening, the sun, mountains, rivers, lakes, disc golf, snowboarding, pool, exploring new things & places, hiking, etc. I am a music junkie. I love jazz, funk, afrobeat, reggae, world music, & I also enjoy many others. I'm a vegan foodie. I don't eat out too often. Most of the time I just think "I can do better than that" & it would be organic and mostly local. I host a dinner party at my house, once a month in the winter and twice a month in the spring & summer, for up to 40 people. It's vegan, organic, mostly local, and with lots of gluten free & raw options. Looking for the right woman to just enjoy my time and experiences with, to learn, grow, travel, cook, camp, laugh, see music, dance, dance classes(swing,salsa), hike, relax, cuddle on the couch(or bed), & etc. Although, as much as I enjoy this with my partner, I firmly believe we need our own time also. Time to hang with friends, growth classes (yoga,art,exercise, cooking,etc), alone time, and etc. I can't stand drama or arguing, there is no need for it. Communication is key! I am very easy to talk to and a great listener. I am also very open with my feelings & what's on my mind. Not interested in anyone who is racist, thinks gays shouldn't marry, doesn't try to make the best of all situations, too religious, thinks that Bush was a good president, your favorite music is country, gangsta rap, or death metal, if you like to argue, and if you are vegan or veggie for reasons of health over the welfare of animals(well at least it's a start)

VEGAN DATING SITES


About Me  (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)


Body Type
fit, skinny
Movies
sci-fi, indie, comedy, romantic comedy, action, drama
Orientation
straight
Eye Color
hazel
Hair Color
light brown
Ethnicity
Caucasian
Relationship
single - never married
Have Kids
no - definitely want them though, no - maybe with the right person
Education Level
some college
Profession
Construction / Craftsman, Food Service
Do you smoke?
no - will not date a smoker
I currently live
with roommate(s)
Food Related
Indian, Soul Food, Japanese, Comfort, Raw Food, Italian, Vegan, Spicy, Mediterranean, Sushi
Personality
romantic, tree hugger, activist, fun loving, lover
Religious Views
Not Religious, Not Religious, but Spiritual
Drugs
socially, let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
I'm looking for
soulmate, miss right, romance, relationship, dating, conversation, something REALLY hot
My Sign
pisces : feb. 19-march 20, i was born in march
Gender
Male
Music
R and B, Bluegrass, Rock, Reggae, Dance, Ska, Hip Hop, Soul, Indie, Funk, Jazz, Jazz-Fusion, Motown
Fitness & Sports
dancing, yoga, golf, tennis, walking, working out, bowling, snowboarding, hiking


Groups:
Tofu Rules! ; Animal Rights ; Eco-friendly ; No Animal Products ; No Leather ; Former Vegetarian, Now Vegan ; Organic



VEGAN DATING SITES


About My Match  (What I'm looking for)

No preferences defined yet!

Favorite videos

No video.

VEGNUT's Profile Link:

Current Favorite Websites for VEGNUT*

No Favorite Websites added yet.

Favorites / Friends for VEGNUT

No Favorites / Friends Added Yet

Last forum posts of VEGNUT on Vegan Passions

No forum posts yet

Current Favorite Books for VEGNUT

No Favorite Books added yet.

Visit the Vegan Passions Book Library

Current Favorite Video Games for VEGNUT

No Favorite video games added yet.

Visit the Vegan Passions video game Library

Vegan Passions: Report This Profile

Help us keep Vegan Passions free of spam and fake profiles.

If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
























Vegan Related
Vegan Chat Sites
Vegan / Vegetarian Dating
General Online Dating
Webcam Sites
Personals / Chat Sites
Miscellaneous Sites
Funny Sites

FIND Other Singles In
New York

Ad Partner







.