Vegan Passions Forum

STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!

Would You Date a Meat-Eater??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

g8rawvegan
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: depends on the person

meat eater, veggie eater.....i don´t like labeling. we are persons, each is an individual.

it counts more who you are, at the moment you are, what you want,...your life path...than the person you will fall inlove with.

when we die we won´t count as meat eaters or veggies, we are souls in search of love.

jump into love, do your best in life,...and eat happily ever after,..together..if that is what you want.

i love love,...and anybody can feel this. carrots ans steaks are secondary. ;)

alexandramarie
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: o.

o.

anonveganmale
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: the blunt response

Bluntly I will not put things that contain animal ingredients in my mouth. kissing and s-- with non- vegans is not going to happen. My undercover work at poultry farms in the 90s and the Veal crates I pass on my daily commute kill the vegetarian option as well. I have not fought this long for AR to compromise.

I have seen too much death and torture not to see it reflected in the eye of a flesh-eater.

emmelinepop

emmelinepop

PostPosted:     Post subject:
I would date a vegan but.. I haven't met not single one in my life. So I can just be lonely and single till I die. The only option for me is stay silent when a meat eating boyfriend makes fun of me or tries to change me.

vegebea
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject:

`emmelinepop, What you wrote, it was just my whole life. I was silent and my family including all relatives were making fun of me. I was accepted because I never tried to convince them to the vegeterian food. I was lonely and I get used to it. Althou in my house there was only vegeterian food and as I learned to cook delicious plates they loved to eat in my house. And I was happy because I contributed that my friends started to appreciate this and in the same time they started to introduce some of thouse plates to their diet. My doughter is 16 now and she declared herself vegeterian, my son even he is eating some meat is going to become one soon. I can see... But I'm telling you it is lonely life, but is worth it... Definetly. But you know what. I can see now many vegeterian men. So don't stop looking for one for you....Hug,

vegancharles
(deleted)

I definitely would only be interested in a relationship/friendship with someone who is a strict and devoted animal-rights and abolitionist vegan.

earthenhands
(deleted)

`I wouldn't date a meat eater for many reasons, i care for the planet and animals very much and respect living creatures as i respect myself as we are interconnected. I did walk around blind sided for many years as a sleep walker just accepting what was considered the 'norm' it took what i built myself up from to shatter and crumble to see what i truly had and what life truly is and worth. I could never have a relationship in constant disagreements and heartache. So hence why i am here i wish to share my life and love with a great person or make friends along the way. I have met other vegans around the place in yoga and cafes i eat at, i suppose the seek and you shall find phrase springs to mind. Decided to search online as i would like to meet more and connect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Vegan Passions Forum index -> Dating & Sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2019